Interested in applying for a scholarship? Apply online here, checking that you meet all components of the criteria for 2012.
If you lack computer access, please visit one of our partner organizations to pick up an application form. APPLICATION FORMS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN THE GENERATION RWANDA OFFICE. You must visit one of the following organizations to pick up a form:
- SOS Children’s Villages – Kacyiru, close to MINAGRI
- Uyisenga N’Manzi – Kacyiru, close to King Faisal hospital
- Gisimba Memorial Center, located near the Green Corner restaurant in Nyamirambo
- FAWE School (Gisozi)
- JAM Orphanage – located in Shyogwe
- SOS Children’s Villages – Gikongoro office in th Nyamagabe district
Northern and Western Regions
- SOS Children’s Villages – Byumba office in the Gicumbi district
- CARITAS – In Ruhengeri at the Bishop’s residence
- Imbabazi Orphanage – In Mundede located in Rubavu district
- CARITAS – located next to Bishop’s office/house in Kibungo (across the street from UNATEK)
- Miracle Corners Rwanda, Bugesera town
Please select the partner organization closest to your home, as you will be required to return to the organization multiple times during the application process.
Applications are due on Friday, February 17, 2012 by 5pm.
A completed application includes: an application form, a copy of secondary school results from S5 and S6, a print-out of online National Exam results (i.e. a numeric exam score), an original certificate of vulnerability from the sector, and a photocopy of the applicant’s identity card.
NOTE: All submitted documents become property of Generation Rwanda. No documents will be returned to any applicants.